T-800 Bucking Machine is Here Now
What We Have Been Working On
Even before this quarantine, we have been missing in action. So where have we been? Well, making a new business. A while back I mentioned that my brother had passes away. What I never said is that he was helping us start a new business. With his loss, things ended up on the back burner for a little while, but in the last 6 months we have moved full speed ahead. We have a new machine and a new business that is ready to ship.
Our new business designed and built a cannabis bucking machine for stripping down plants before trimming. We put a lot of time into solving all the issues with machines that were already on the market.
Moving forward, we will be looking for help selling these machines. When people can try them, they sell themselves, but right now we need to get the word out in other ways. If you, or someone you know is in the industry and has a knack for selling, let us know. We have some opportunities for commission sales.
So here it is!
De-stemming (aka bucking) machines are supposed to save you time and money. The problem is, they just don’t work…until now. The design concept for our bucking machine came from years of frustration using buckers on our family farm that simply did not work.
Some of the biggest flaws we encountered were:
- The bud is destroyed as it’s ripped from the stem
- Too much time prepping the product to be able to run it through the machine.
- Jamming inside the machine
- Too much down time to clean the machine
- Multiple person operation required
- Not transportable
So, we decided to design a bucking machine from the ground up that overcame all these flaws. The result, a purpose-built, easy to clean and highly transportable bucking machine at an affordable price.
How we make your life easier:
- Our patent-pending belt feed system provides a much stronger pull on any
size stem preventing misfeeds, jams and resin buildup compared to roller-
- No pre-processing of product is required to use this machine. Our belt drive
system has a larger surface area than a roller fed machine. This means
only 1.5” of bare stem is needed in order for the belt drive to grab it.
- Multiple size cutting dies are gentler on your product, preventing damage
which can occur from flat die plates common on most bucking machine.
- Our belt drive system is removable for easy cleaning with minimal down
- Variable speed control allows for wet and dry processing.
- Two-wheel dolly push handles and no-flat tires make it easy to transport.
For a limited time, we are offering Introductory pricing and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Ships factory direct from Los Angeles to the continental United States.
Building a better bucker to meet your harvesting needs.
For large and small grow operations.